Monday, July 8, 2013

Greenhouse, Zebrina and My Clematis Vine.


Zebrina and my Clematis.  I had hoped my clematis would climb and bloom.  It first had a big show of blooms on the bottom. There are different types of Clematis: some grow andbloom on stems from the prior year, and others ( this one grows new stems and blooms. My Zebrina is just starting to bloom, these re seeded from last years blooms.







Here is my greenhouse.  It is very sturdy and the plastic is guaranteed for quite a few years.  It is cemented into the ground.  Better be since we get strong winter winds in New york North country.  I will see how it last the winter.  I put this together with very little help, once at the beginning and then to move it to its permanent spot.  It is only a 6'x 8'  There is nothing like the smell of fresh earth and growing plants on a cold spring day to make you feel good.

No comments: