Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hey!! Summer gardening.

Here in Upstate New York:

Finally a normal summer, Rain.  I know some are flooding, thankfully we are not, but it is so good to have rain.  And what a difference it makes for the garden.  Things are growing like weeds...Weeds too.  I have always struggled with weeds, not good at getting rid of them.  Truthfully, I am a lazy gardener.  Any suggestions?

We have added creatures to our life:



Bob, the Goose, Jack the Dog, and Root Beer our Momma Kitty, who has added a few kittens.  


Now to Gardening.  I have a greenhouse, got it here in the spring. greenhouse  I love it will show a picture next. It has given me a place besides my living room to start many plants.  I'm not sure about using it in the winter, very cold here.

I cant say enough about Zebrina Hollyhock, plants pop up everywhere in my flowers and I love it.

Not too late to plant beans, squash, cucumbers, in the north, late tomatoes in the south.

Good gardening.


No comments: